Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Solo - character saturation.

I think we'd all hope to enjoy it, but this notion of insisting it's just no good is grossly typical in these parts. At this stage this site is good for few laughs now, but man the approach to fandom here is mindnumbingly staggering. It's very satisfying these days to be involved w/ another site that consists of logic and thus time well spent, as well as useful info and discussion where you learn & benefit form each other's posts. I'm slowly easing outta here, but some deals I gotta finish w/ first. Looking forward to Solo though - I mean, we got nothing to lose last i checked.

Good, leave then. Your posts do nothing but chide people anyways, even when no one is addressing you.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

LOL oh yeah man? such odd behavior in a public forum ehh?...what an ironic post, as you just did the same thing. Thanx for confirming. Forgive me & my independent thought, I know that's not the norm for most. Like button's gone, not the block button Sally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Good, leave then. Your posts do nothing but chide people anyways, even when no one is addressing you.
    Last edited by jpolli666; 02-13-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Uh no, I did no such thing. I pointed out how you seem to "pick" at certain people just to disagree with, even when it has nothing to even do with you. Your post is pointless and makes no sense to say "don't watch" about everything. So someone has a different view of how something should have happened, "don't watch". Didn't like that it felt too long, "don't watch". Thought maybe it should have premiere on a different day, "don't watch". This seems to be your go to response for everything. How is that independent thought? It sounds more like purposely going at someone for expressing their independent thoughts. Just because a person has a few issues/concerns with a movie doesn't mean they should stop watching them altogether. That's absurd. If yo don't see it, how do you find out if you like it or not?

This thread is here to discuss the topic at hand, n0t attack peoples posts/viewpoints etc. Right?
    The things you say your tired of seeing in a previous post, you sure seem to partake in a lot.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

where is this wonderful forum based on intellect and not bravado? "theforce.net"? (do tell , so we can all crash that party).

it seems to have gotten really quiet around here. I think all the troublemakers got banned. there's not much reason to quit the forum anymore. (moderation = moderation +1). maybe just stick around?
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 02-14-2018 at 01:58 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

nope, but I will say TFN seems decent.

TFN is a hotbed of trolls that the mods refuse to do anything about. They're a hive of scum.

I prefer the RPF over any SW forum. At least I learn things there and the whole forum isn't devoted to people solely bemoaning their favorite movies like others out there. Plus., if you are wrong, they're pretty civilized about correcting your misinformation.
    Last edited by CT1138; 02-15-2018 at 02:54 PM.
    See you around, kid.

For most of the new movies they'll stick to around the OT era because Disney knows the OT era is where the money is at so Disney will try fill in the gaps as best they can going forward. I wouldn't be surprised in the new trilogy coming is set around the OT era even up to the ST era to fill in more gaps.

Why do you think the money is at the OT era? Or rather why does Disney feel that way? Didn’t they just roll out their own new characters for the new generation of fans? What’s the problem?

I can't remember half the characters on ST.DS9 .. (nor Voyager for that matter).. but I remember who Kirk Spock and McCoy are.

in ten years' time nobody will remember the new SW characters either.. but they WILL remember Han Luke and Leia.

so.. yeah. that's where the money is.

(for what it's worth, the ST has forgotten there was a new character named 'Lando' at some point -- I guess there's no money there either -- for what it's worth).
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 02-17-2018 at 03:42 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast