Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lando Calrissian & Kessel Guard 2pack

Lando Calrissian & Kessel Guard 2pack

Yakface have posted links to images of new Han Solo movie figures - Lando Calrissian and Kessel Guard 2 Pack.

Any thoughts on this set?

I thought it looked pretty interesting. We get a completely different outfit for Lando, and a brand new character.

I think part of the problem with the Last Jedi line, was too many of the figures were too similar to the figures from Force Awakens.

I like Lando's outfit and I like the funky design of the alien. So far, so good.

The helmet on the card art reminds me a LOT of the “Clone Warrior” concept from Kenner’s “Star Wars is forever” post-1985 toylike pitch. Looks quirky...I dig it.

Garish Lando...very well done. Kessel guard is pretty cool. I like the build a weapon, reminds me of the Hoth cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Back View Post
    The helmet on the card art reminds me a LOT of the “Clone Warrior” concept from Kenner’s “Star Wars is forever” post-1985 toylike pitch. Looks quirky...I dig it.
    *snaps fingers* THAT, yes! I knew it looked familiar. Good call.

Isn't the piece that seems to fit between mandibles of the Falcons from the Epic Continues pitch too?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Isn't the piece that seems to fit between mandibles of the Falcons from the Epic Continues pitch too?
    Jeeze I butchered that post. We really need to be able to edit our posts...

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Oh, yeah - definitely. I’m seeing at least a bit of resemblance between the droid in one of tonight’s leaked photos too (over at makingstarwars) and the “Blue Four” Droid in Kenner’s presentation too...

Oh, yeah - definitely. I’m seeing at least a bit of resemblance between the droid in one of tonight’s leaked photos too (over at makingstarwars) and the “Blue Four” Droid in Kenner’s presentation too...
    Now I’m butchering posts TOO........too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast