Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Moloch

Moloch

Moloch doesn't seem to have his own thread yet, but these pics are from Yakface. A really cool design, IMO. I like that he is not given the leg articulation like most with robes - in fact, you can see he has a single beige leg piece beneath the robe - but I can't quite make out what it is supposed to look like. It doesn't seem like humanoid legs.

Moloch is definitely one to get. Cool figure.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Same here. Also ordered some 3.75 figures.

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

That guy's attire sure does have a Chirrut Imwe vibe to it. Still cool though.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Cool looking figure, I’m getting tired of aliens wearing helmets that obscure the face though. Feels like we got enough of that in TFA line.
    “What’s a Star War?”

So is this guy a Pyke? The head shape and mandible thingies (though probably mechanical) sure seem similar.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Looks great, but hold on a minute...

This guy doesn't have leg movement? His head seems to be unable to move, too. That would make him a 2 POA figure...

Looks like a cool design, wish there was a dark wash on the helmet though, its too plain compared to the card art. Certainly has potential, but I'd like a removable helmet so we can see the alien underneath.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast