Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lando Calrissian & Kessel Guard 2pack

Anybody got a link to this pic? I see a shot of a bunch of figures and a couple of vehicles, but it's really small. No such two-pack shown, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Anybody got a link to this pic? I see a shot of a bunch of figures and a couple of vehicles, but it's really small. No such two-pack shown, though.
    It was just posted in the Solo toys thread
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Yeah, I did see that. I think we need a better pic, because from that it's hard to tell if they are actually cartoonish in appearance or if it's just a bad shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Yeah, I did see that. I think we need a better pic, because from that it's hard to tell if they are actually cartoonish in appearance or if it's just a bad shot.
    the upskirt angle isn't good at all. Eager for a better pic.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Presumably we're going to see this at the New York Toy Fair in a week or two, right?
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    Presumably we're going to see this at the New York Toy Fair in a week or two, right?
    Most likely. Since they were on display at Nuremberg, they should be up at NYTF. I definitely want to see what troopers will be getting single carded treatment and a closer look at that new villain and speeder bike.

Perhaps eager and upskirt shouldn't have been used so close together?

I really hope Lando and Han are coming in the SA line! I'm done buying 5POA to convert to SA, it's just too much to deal with. Plus it sends te wrong message to Hasbro.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Perhaps eager and upskirt shouldn't have been used so close together?

I really hope Lando and Han are coming in the SA line! I'm done buying 5POA to convert to SA, it's just too much to deal with. Plus it sends te wrong message to Hasbro.
    Damn straight, MF. I've only come off the sidelines for 5POA in the event of key characters, meaning OT generation. with the exception of "Here's your lightsaber. The little orange lady didn't have the hand" Rey.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

The Lando is lame but the Kessel Guard had potential since it came with a heavy cannon. I bought two BS Starkiller Base Han Solo's at $4.00 a piece to use the arms on the Kessel Guard.

I picked up 3 of this set as I want to build up the Kessel Guards a bit... if anyone wants an Lando figure PM me and we can work something out like a trade.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast