Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WIP : BTTF DeLorean Time Machine

Since I finished #10, I had the feeling that there is something wrong but couldnīt tell what exactly

Suddenly today during lunch break it hit me like Thors Hammer. The frame of a DMC-12 is actualy light grey to nearly white
    So when I went home after work, I stopped by the local Hobbystore for a can of light grey metal primer.
    At home I un-build everythign again and colored the frame. While I waited, and I am sure Doc Brown didnīt build the timemachine into a factorynew DMC, I started to weather up the front suspensions

Now I am happy with it

Second order from Eaglemoss UK arrived today. #11 -19
    With a quick look through the parts, the chasis should be finished ...for now. Back Suspensions and Wheels.
    First parts of the engine, and I think I noticed an extra tool too. I can never have enough tweezers
    Will start building on weekend, as there are still a few more frame-parts I need to recolor from black to light grey.

These are fun to watch you build.

Issue #15

Chasis seems to be finished .... for now I will add a little weathering to the back suspensions sometime later today or maybe tomorrow

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast