Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle on Crait Battlepack

Battle on Crait Battlepack

Let's start a new thread.....

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Battle on Crait 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Set includes 4 action figures: Rey (Jedi Apprentice, salt on boots), First Order Snowtrooper, First Order Gunner, and Rose (Crait Poncho.)

Not surprised at all. But really salty Rey ? She really wasmt there only to move a few rocks. LUKE projection shouldvr been included instead. At least salty kylo or Finn wasn't included, I'll give Hasbro credit there but take some away for Rey. At least rose had a poncho and dark pants to make her different.

Hasbro screwed the pooch yet again so many times the pooch knows nothing better lol

That is severely disappointing

Rose? Shocking...

(The sarcasm is strong with this one)

How many damned Rose figures do we need?!?

In hindsight, this rose should've been the ski fighter pack in and that jacketed poe been in place of pilot poe in basic wv1 , then that particular pilot poe as pack in for tru excl x-wing instead of the retooled tfa one. Salty Rey as single packed Rey then the 2 above mentioned figs placed in this set instead. That way a salty snowtrooper would be easier to accept. ..well for me anyways. But i guess they had to be pc and put rey AND rose in as the "heroes..umm heroines" of the pack.

By 2 i meant progection luke and salt licker trooper, i guess i didnt mention him in previous post

That is such an awful 4-pack.

Sub Rey with Crait Luke.
    Sub Rose with Holdo (I know, I know, some of you don't like her but she'd be a new figure and a 4-pack is a good place to put her)
    Sub the Snow Trooper with one of the cool droids in the film
    Keep the black-clad Imperial Dude

I'd have bought that in a heartbeat, and even if someone didn't love one of the characters, I'm sure the others would have enticed them. As it is, there's only one figure I really want and one I sorta want.

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    Hasbro screwed the pooch yet again so many times the pooch knows nothing better lol
    This is a terrible set. It's disappointing because the TLJ line was so limited and this was an opportunity to fill some important gaps. Was that Snowtrooper variant even onscreen? I didn't see it. The only good thing I can say about this set is the Gunner is a figure I have been hoping for.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Should have been Projection Luke, Kylo Ren, Finn with no Jacket, and maybe that Rose in a poncho, but a wiser decision would be some kind of trooper variation. People would buy for the Luke alone. Rey was hardly even walking on Crait's surface.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast