Thread: Sideshow Boba Fett and Jango Fett life size busts

Sideshow Boba Fett and Jango Fett life size busts

Hey guys,

So far I was not interested in these busts, and unfortunately for I missed some good opportunities to catch them, but right now I badly want to get them.
    If someone has them and ready to part with them, please let me know.
    Or if someone has them and doesn't sell them, can you give your opinion about these busts ? I mean are they pretty cool in hands ?
    And if you have some advices or if you know a collector friend who would want to sell them please let me know via pm or email : boba_fett1979@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; 01-10-2018 at 04:37 AM.

I really love my Jango Fett bust. I used to have the Boba bust, but I sold it years ago! Here are some photos!

Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

Thank you for these awesome pictures David, and I see your avatar I understand you like it so much !
    Pm sent mate.
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; 01-18-2018 at 03:21 AM.

I have the boba fett. Its a great piece, I did remove the batteries from his chest plate so that they do not rust in his chest since I don't turn them on. Good luck if you find one!!!!
    it is what it is!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tibles-400082/

This Boba is coming out soon since you were looking for one. I really like it!

My only personal concerns are:

1) Where to put it? It's almost like if I get this, I then have to really change the whole dynamic of my collection and sale a bunch of stuff off and really only have selective pieces because this is such a centerpiece.

2) Price, I can afford it BUT man that's some coin! I would start to think how many car payments that equals, or how many 1/5 statues I could buy for the same amount, etc.

3) My wife tolerates my collection now. LMAO, I get this and it may change haha.

All that being said, this is AWESOME and deep down inside I would love to own it. Add in Boba is hands down my favorite character along with Vader, and the fact I have so few Boba pieces it is tempting .
    "He's no good to me dead"

Very nice but like you said - very expensive, especially for those of us in the U.K. where I’m sure it'll be 1=$1.

must be frustrating for collectors who bought the last 'Limited' Sideshow Boba Bust to see th3m release an upgraded version. Expect to see a few more cropping up on eBay now...

Cheers

Jez

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsHelmets View Post
    Very nice but like you said - very expensive, especially for those of us in the U.K. where I’m sure it'll be 1=$1.

must be frustrating for collectors who bought the last 'Limited' Sideshow Boba Bust to see th3m release an upgraded version. Expect to see a few more cropping up on eBay now...

Cheers

Jez
    Yeah if I bought the last one I would be upset as well. In the end I think I just can't justify buying something this expensive that ALSO takes up so much precious space.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by ddoughboy1978 View Post
    I have the boba fett. Its a great piece, I did remove the batteries from his chest plate so that they do not rust in his chest since I don't turn them on. Good luck if you find one!!!!
    Thanks buddy, yea I finally ended up getting one. And a Jango as well.
    Very nice pieces and awesome to being displayed.

You are right guys they are huge, cost a lof of money but they are awesome.
    I have the first boba fett release but I think I will try to get the last release though