Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Loft

The Loft

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but, since my collection is primarily Hasbro/Star Wars, I figured here is as good a place as any. After having only a small corner with a couple of mismatched bargain basement shelves to display my collection for many years, then having pretty much everything boxed up for a couple more, I finally have secured a substantial area in my house for my collection. It is still a work in progress, but I wanted to share what progress I have made. 99% of my 3 3/4" and all of my vintage stuff is still boxed at the moment, but I have room for more shelves and also have some shelves that haven't been populated yet. Anyway, without further ado, I present to you...The Loft:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

That's a nice layout so far, but 99% of the 3.75" not displayed sounds like quite a lot to still put out. Do you expect to have everything out, or will it be a rotating stock on display?

You've got a number of different versions of Indiana Jones, but there's one specific version of a character that's in each of the last eight pics...
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

I don't know that I will ever get all of my 3 3/4" displayed, I have quite a bit and am not really sure I really want to display it all. I may just cherry pick the best versions of certain characters for the figures and ships. I plan on adding one more of the wide shelf units and one more of the narrow and I also have some lower shelves on another wall that I haven't put anything on yet. I also have some shelves to mount on the wall as well.
    Feedback thread

I'd also add tiers or stairs so the ones in the back are easier to see.

Great collection.

Yeah, I have some 3 tiered spice racks, but they are white...I don't know that they will look that good. Plus they are still boxed up...somewhere. Thinking about maybe picking up some clear acrylic ones eventually.
    Feedback thread

Sick collection, I've just got one question-

Where'd you get that DeLorean?
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Great collection so far! Love, love, love the Indy display!

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    Sick collection, I've just got one question-

Where'd you get that DeLorean?
    It's the Diamond Select one, I got it several years ago but I'm pretty sure I got it at Toys R Us. There's a BTTF2 version out now that converts to flying mode. I saw one at my TRU the other day and it's up on Amazon as well.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChirrutImweRocks View Post
    Great collection so far! Love, love, love the Indy display!
    Thanks! I'm kind of partial to the Indy stuff too. I'm not quite finished with that, I still need to get my Vintage Kenner stuff in there and I didn't have enough room for the Crystal Skull figures from Hasbro or any of the vehicles.
    Feedback thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast