Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Loft

Nice! I'm going to have to pick that up at some point.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Yeah, it's really cool! Very detailed, lights and sound...even the little flux capacitor lights up. I'd really like to pick up the BTTF2 one, but I think my wife might divorce me LOL. She's one of those "But you already have one of those!" wives.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Made a little progress with my display today. My wife ordered these modular spice racks from Amazon and they don't really work in our cabinets so she said I could have them. They can be configured several different ways. Anyway, I set one up to try it out. Not sure if I will stick with it or not, I have another one still in the box. They are really well made, heavy duty, and have a non slip surface on top. What do you guys think?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Made a little progress with my display today. My wife ordered these modular spice racks from Amazon and they don't really work in our cabinets so she said I could have them. They can be configured several different ways. Anyway, I set one up to try it out. Not sure if I will stick with it or not, I have another one still in the box. They are really well made, heavy duty, and have a non slip surface on top. What do you guys think?

I like the way it looks with the riser.

Saw these ottomans on the front page today and immediately ordered two for the loft!
    Feedback thread

Just a few updates as things progress slowly.

I got my ottomans, which are really cool:

I also dug out my Bandai Gashopon Yamato figures:

And I picked up these really cool stands from NECA for displaying alternate head sculpts:

And also added a T-1000 to my Terminator collection:

Feedback thread

Very nice mix of stuff you got there!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    You could paint them black or brown. I've got a bunch of transparent acrylic nail varnish racks for my 3.75 figures. If I can get around to it I want to add picture backgrounds and LED strips to the shelves to help lighten up the displays. You could try something like that too?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Very nice collection and setup! I think the Bounty Hunters would look great on those spice racks looking down on some imperials. Anyway, awesome pics!

Great displays! I love all the different franchises you've got displayed. I hope you've gotten more of the 3.75" figures out by now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12