Thread: Disney Pin Collecting

Disney Pin Collecting

Anyone collect Disney Pins? Here are a few of mine!

"He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

That's a nice haul! I've always been tempted to get I to it but it's so hard as there are a gazillion pins and seemingly new ones each week!

My brother is a big collector but sticks to mostly limited edition pins. He also has a Stitch and The Nightmare Before Christmas pin focus. My son (which means me basically) has a pretty decent size Figment pin collection as well

Great set of pins! I have kind of a bunch as well, including a couple of the ones you have there. At one point I got pretty heavy into collecting them. Iíll have to take some pics too.

We caught this bug during our last Disney trip in early February. It's surprising how expensive they are.

Is Disney doing a May the 4th and Revenge of the 5th pin set this year? I can't find anything on line about them. Really disappointing if they don't do a set this year.

Quote Originally Posted by barenakedleia_s View Post
    Is Disney doing a May the 4th and Revenge of the 5th pin set this year? I can't find anything on line about them. Really disappointing if they don't do a set this year.
    We'll know tomorrow. I would bet the house that we'll see new pins tomorrow.

I love Disney pin collecting! Nice collection there!
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

I picked up a May the 4th pin at the Disney Springs. It's different from the R2 released at the stores. No May the 5th this year...