Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Legendary Scale Yoda

Great addition, Julian. Yoda really looks good there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Yoda looks fantastic, congrats Julian!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Great addition, Julian. Yoda really looks good there.
    Thank you, guys. I'm really loving this piece. It instantly became one of my favorite statues in my collection. Sideshow really did a fantastic job on this. Beautiful!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Congrats Julian.What a great figure!!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
    Thank you, Sven. And I hope you get the sails for your Jabba's barge soon.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Thank you, Sven. And I hope you get the sails for your Jabba's barge soon.
    I hope so too. Hasbro knows what's missing, and you wait and wait and wait until you get in touch !!!

I hope so too. Hasbro knows what's missing, and you wait and wait and wait until you get in touch !!!
    Thankfully you bought the barge directly from their own Ebay auction, so they are responsible for their own QC, and not having checked that every box had inside all the parts for the barge. Having sold you one missing the sails, is something they should seriously address, and resolve your issue in a positive way the soonest. Good luck!
    Last edited by LightSword; 04-27-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Thankfully you bought the barge directly from their own Ebay auction, so they are responsible for their own QC, and not having checked that every box had inside all the parts for the barge. Having sold you one missing the sails, is something they should seriously address, and resolve your issue in a positive way the soonest. Good luck!
    Thanks Julian,after near one month i got the sails from Hasbro UK,so everything is now !!!.

Thanks, Sven. It is Sideshow at its best. Love the statue/figure. I'll be posting detailed pictures of the whole thing at a later time in my display thread.
    Thanks Julian,after near one month i got the sails from Hasbro UK,so everything is now !!!.
    Awsome! So glad they finally sent you the sails, man. No easy task but, in the end they did the right thing. Good for you. Congrats!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678