Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Scale Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    I've ordered him (even though technically I only collet ANH!). Just too good to pass on despite the heavy price tag. I also think in this scale he works so well - the photos look amazing.
    I'm waiting on my usual UK supplier of statues and figures to put it for pre-order. I imagine $700 will be £700 in the UK, but I do like how this one looks, so happy to add him to the collection.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I plan on ordering it once it starts shipping. The price is good compared to what I expected. I think this piece will fit in well with 1:4 scale figures as it’s over size is relative.

Just saw this on the FP, and gotta say I'm so tempted! I'm surprised the low prices as well, though it's still not cheap. $700 in one shot on one Collectible is still quite a bit to chew on. But it is very nice looking. I've always wanted a life size Yoda, so this is close enough?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

If I had the space this would definitely be in my collection, got to sort out what I’m keeping & rehoming yet though so who knows, maybe I can squeeze him in somewhere. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Pre-ordered it today... I’ve looked at the pictures so many times trying to convince myself not to get it it just looks too good and $700 isn’t bad for the quality couldn’t pass it up... plus the wife gave the go ahead you don’t pass that up

I showed this to my wife earlier today and she just said: "Get him. He's so nice!" So, considering I have a life-size Yoda, The 1/7 Dagobah Yoda lifting the rock from Koto, the statue and mini busts GG has produced, and the PF from SS with Luke, I was more than willing to click on the preorder button to this beautiful piece to my Yoda collection. From now until next year I'll have plenty of time to save for him.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

I can't wait for him either.....

James
    Dark Helmet: I bet she gives great helmet.......

I might be back in. This statue just looks so good compared to all the other Yoda's coming out now. This may be the sleeper collectible that everyone wants down the road. I may buy it though because I really like it. Time to start working a second job!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    I might be back in. This statue just looks so good compared to all the other Yoda's coming out now. This may be the sleeper collectible that everyone wants down the road. I may buy it though because I really like it. Time to start working a second job!

I have to agree with you Rock..... not feeling the IS 1/4 scale either.

James
    Dark Helmet: I bet she gives great helmet.......

Same here... it looks great and I ordered it straight away (even though I only collect ANH!!)

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLERAGE03 View Post
    I have to agree with you Rock..... not feeling the IS 1/4 scale either.

James

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast