Thread: Funko’s Disney Afternoons Figures

Funko’s Disney Afternoons Figures

Wanted to start a thread for these since I couldn’t find one. Funko released six figures from Disney’s 90s TV shows: Darkwing Duck; Chase Negatron Darkwing; Chip; Dale with Zipper; Baloo; and Scrooge McDuck. To start the thread out I’m posting photos of Funko Darkwing with the 90’s Playmates brand Gosalyn and Launchpad. The other photo is of Darkwing with the Mystery Minis Gosalyn also by Funko.
    Last edited by JediJosh19; 12-20-2017 at 08:17 PM.
    As Captain America has said "There is only one God," and that is definitely Jesus Christ!

As Captain America has said "There is only one God," and that is definitely Jesus Christ!

Funko not only made action figures from some of the Disney Afternoons TV series they also did a series of Mystery Minis. Below are some comparison pictures:

I would like to see Kit Cloudkicker as well. Yep I watched Tailspin back in the day. Don Carnage' would be great as well. I addition:
    Tailspin:
    Wildcat
    Rebecca Cunningham

Darking Duck:
    Quacker Jack
    Launchpad
    Morgana
    Drake Mallard(Darkwing's alter ego)

Just a few examples

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Anyone heard anything about a 2nd wave yet?
    Funko isn't interested in talking about or showing future waves unless it has Five Nights at Freddy's in the title.

Check your GameStops!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

The second wave is out and includes Launchpad and Gizmoduck from Duck Tales and later Darkwing Duck, King Louie from Tale Spins, and Gadget from Rescue Rangers.