Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys TLJ General Leia Organa

Hot Toys TLJ General Leia Organa

HT have posted images on their FB account. Looks ok, but i'll pass. Still waiting on OT figures that have been shown, but seem to have gone off HT's radar with regards to release.
    Last edited by jediknight49; 12-20-2017 at 02:28 AM.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Leia in Bespin dress. That's all I want.

Looks good. I will most likely buy it because it will be the last look we have of her.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

about time, still need her TFA and original trilogy figures they haven't done yet...but a definite purchase for me

The likeness is really off. The only pic that looks remotely like her is the one with the hand on the chin. I hope this isn't the final product as it looks like it was rushed.

Not that disappointed with the likeness myself. Surprised HT went for this Leia though. Definitely a great tribute to Carrie Fisher but a risky move from a commercial point of view. As a fan of the OT, i'm glad i can finally set a shelf reuniting the original cast of heroes but i'm not sure this figure will appeal to the casual fan or even to 1/6 Star Wars collectors

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast