Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hot Toys TLJ General Leia Organa

Mine arrived today. She looks great. She is a bit hard to pose though.

While she may not be the most exciting figure, I must say she really is gorgeous! They really did an awesome job on both the sculpt and the outfit:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

100% agree Hot Toys have produced an amazing tribute to the late Carrie Fisher. Glad to add this figure to my collection.

I never thought that after the PT, this figure will be one of the best HT HS ever produced. I like that they listened to fans and improved big time over the PT. This will be a much thaught after figure in the future. It does not come with much stuff, but the garments are awesome and the HS is just amazing. It really feels like a tribute to the late CF.

RIP, our princess.

https://i.imgur.com/kbIpl1X.jpg

Looks great. Such an impressive figure.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeLuke View Post
    I never thought that after the PT, this figure will be one of the best HT HS ever produced. I like that they listened to fans and improved big time over the PT. This will be a much thaught after figure in the future. It does not come with much stuff, but the garments are awesome and the HS is just amazing. It really feels like a tribute to the late CF.

RIP, our princess.

https://i.imgur.com/kbIpl1X.jpg
    Great pictures and congrats on owning an amazing figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    While she may not be the most exciting figure, I must say she really is gorgeous! They really did an awesome job on both the sculpt and the outfit:

Great photos!
    The sculpt is absolutely amazing! After being on the fence for so long, I finally bought her at Celebration Chicago, and then came home and pre-ordered the Bespin Leia figure! She wil look great next to these!
    Last edited by BruceW; 05-16-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567