Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys TLJ General Leia Organa

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    It's not up for pre-order yet. Maybe when it does they'll have an "exclusive" version that comes with the dice, the broken lightsaber (too late to come with Rey, and Leia did see/acknowledge it), and perhaps a section of the control panel from her first scene.
    It is up for pre-order already.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post

Huh? I don't see it on Sideshow's site yet. Got a direct link?
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    Is it? When I tried looking for it, it wouldn't come up, nor did I receive an e-mail about it. As far as I know, it's only the images on their FB page.
    Last edited by bob_solo; 12-20-2017 at 12:29 PM.

On Sideshow's site, I did a search on Leia. For a brief moment, 5 items appeared and then the screen refreshed to only show 2 items. One of the 5 items was an Endor Leia. I did not see quickly enough what the other 2 were.

Yeah it's definitely not up for preorder yet. Not sure why that guy said it was. Maybe later today or tomorrow, or maybe not until after Christmas.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    Yeah it's definitely not up for preorder yet. Not sure why that guy said it was. Maybe later today or tomorrow, or maybe not until after Christmas.
    Who said anything about Sideshow? I pre-ordered from a European site. That's why "that guy" said it was. Not everyone in the world is American you know!
    Last edited by The_Last_Sith; 12-20-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwh1974 View Post
    On Sideshow's site, I did a search on Leia. For a brief moment, 5 items appeared and then the screen refreshed to only show 2 items. One of the 5 items was an Endor Leia. I did not see quickly enough what the other 2 were.
    I saw the same thing. It was Jedi Exile Luke & Jedi Rey. No sign of General Leia at all.

probably go up tomorrow on SS, maybe an exclusive "hospital gown" and head bandage along with the dice

For those complaining they couldn't see it on Sideshow it's now up for pre-order. You're welcome.

Sadly, no exclusive version with extra accessories like Han's dice. So I guess I'll wait for it to go up on BBTS instead.
    Shabby Blue

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast