Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys TLJ General Leia Organa

I will get this for sure... last iteration of Leia, so it has to be in the collection.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

I agree that this is a definite buy for me - I'm not an avid 1/6 figures but I have a few. This is a no brainer for me
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

Not the TFA version I was hoping for to pose with old Han, but will definitely pre-order this as soon as it goes up. Not going to assume we'll ever get that one anyway, so this is a must-have to complete the set of the "Big Three" from the sequel movies. And admittedly, the outfit IS way nicer than the green/purple General fatigues were.

Just thinking this would've made an awesome two-pack with Admiral Holdo.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    Just thinking this would've made an awesome two-pack with Admiral Holdo.
    Or, better yet, Lieutenant Connix.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    Or, better yet, Lieutenant Connix.
    That would've been a nice tribute, yes. Still, I'm a massive Laura Dern fan and would love a figure of her in my collection.

The likeness looks great to me. I think Carrie looked more dignified in this film compared to TFA, mostly because of the outfit and hairstyle, so I'm glad they did this figure as a tribute to her in the new trilogy. Definitely getting this. I just wish it included Han's golden dice as an accessory. That would have been a nice touch.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    The likeness looks great to me. I think Carrie looked more dignified in this film compared to TFA, mostly because of the outfit and hairstyle, so I'm glad they did this figure as a tribute to her in the new trilogy. Definitely getting this. I just wish it included Han's golden dice as an accessory. That would have been a nice touch.
    It's not up for pre-order yet. Maybe when it does they'll have an "exclusive" version that comes with the dice, the broken lightsaber (too late to come with Rey, and Leia did see/acknowledge it), and perhaps a section of the control panel from her first scene.
    Last edited by bob_solo; 12-20-2017 at 11:50 AM.

The mouth is a bit off I think but I still like it.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    The likeness is really off. The only pic that looks remotely like her is the one with the hand on the chin. I hope this isn't the final product as it looks like it was rushed.
    I retract this. The more I look at it the better it becomes. It seems kind of obvious they tried to make the figure a bit more flattering to her.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast