Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AT-AT Popcorn Bucket

AT-AT Popcorn Bucket

So I came across these pretty cool AT-AT popcorn buckets being sold at Disneyland right now and didn't see any info on them here. Supposedly one per person and cost is $25...hoping they make their way to WDW soon. Want one!

That's awesome. I'll be at Walt Disney World on Wednesday, seeing the parks (Pandora and Star Tours). Hoping to catch this in person.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I just got back from WDW today, spent last night in Hollywood Studios and didn't see these anywhere unfortunately

From what I've read they are only in CA right now... but should be making their way to FL possibly around TLJ release. There is also a nice Captain Phasma stein out.

Here are some new pictures...and yes, they’re on eBay.

That's a big popcorn bucket!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Can anyone who has one please post some dimensions? It would be great to get a sense of how tall or long this sucker is. Thanks in advance.

See above pic I posted with “human” hands...

They do alot of fun food containers. The last time I was at DL they had Han in carbonite lunch pails, and BB-8 drink cups.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Amazing how they can make a popcorn bucket at Disneyland more animated, detailed and interesting than Hasbro's AT-ACT with remote control.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast