Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AT-AT Popcorn Bucket

If anyone is able to grab an extra one and wouldn't mind finding a new loving home for it, PM me! Thanks.

Currently on eBay between $40 to $50

Yeah, I've seen them. Was hoping to have one closer to the 25 buck retail. Thank you, though!

They are $25 retail and it costs around $12-13 to ship it due to the size of it. Thats $37-38 dollars there. I bought both of mine off Ebay for $40 shipped so I think that is very reasonable.
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Good point. Thanks for putting it into perspective! I'm getting one soon!

I didn't realize these things were as big as they are.
    Last edited by ChirrutImweRocks; 01-11-2018 at 12:21 PM.

I got the TIE Fighter popcorn bucket in 2016 at Hollywood Studios but the AT AT definitely looks cooler
    Last edited by SamAdam1230; 01-11-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Big thanks goes out to forum member, Scoundrel, for going above and beyond to get me this AT-AT popcorn bucket. It wasn't available when I was down in December. One thing is for sure, I love this collectible. It's huge and definitely a top-5 Disney Parks Star Wars collectible. And I only needed to trade two Disney Holiday droids for it.

I really do appreciate our Rebelscum community.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123