Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: RS Prop Masters AT-AT& X-Wing helmets

You need to remind RS to make the TIE/AT-AT dome a bit larger.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    You need to remind RS to make the TIE/AT-AT dome a bit larger.
    Thanks Sergiu. Do you mean wider (ie the width of the mohawk strip)? I must admit I’ve not measured that as didnt have my calipers with me when I went to see them.

Id be surprised if the overall size would be too small - if so then this could only be mould shrinkage or something - as I understand their TIE/X-Wing moulds we’re off a production made helmet.

Cheers

Jez

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsHelmets View Post
    Good call on the TIE.

As far as the AT-AT is concerned, everything Iíve seen from them suggests they will absolutely nail this one 100%. Iíve handled a couple of their wip's, visited their factory and helped them where I can with pics, colour matches etc from the library of photos I have. Iím convinced it'll be worth the wait!

Cheers

Jez
    Good to know Jez. Better for them to take their time and nail it 100%.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    You just need to be subscribed to their newsletter and you'd get this message about the helmet. And I also let people know in time by posting the above message on two forums, I received 2 PM's and an email, and 2 of these people ordered the helmet.
    I've been all over their website, I can't find where you subscribe to their newsletter?
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    I've been all over their website, I can't find where you subscribe to their newsletter?
    RS old site had a special place to insert your email address for the newsletter. Not sure about the new site. Contact them by email and ask.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Damn how did I miss the Y-Wing Pre order??

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213