Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Disney Toybox

I like this. I'll pick one up.

These look a little like the Disney Infinity line. Is it related?
    Last edited by Rodders; 10-09-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Yes, basically the same designs as Infinity only a little bigger and articulated. There's an entire line of Disney owned properties including Marvel, Toy Story, Incredibles, etc.

Would really love to see them do some Indiana Jones figures in this line, or just Indy himself at the least.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

So far I am collecting the original trilogy characters for myself and gotten the sequel trilogy stuff for my son as well as some of the Marvel, Pixar, and Disney stuff also. I did order him the Millennium Falcon with figures from Disney Store online for Christmas (it comes with a slightly different Chewbacca...I think closed mouth....and the Han Solo is Return of the Jedi Han Solo). Should be here on Wednesday. Also...it was reported that the Tie Fighter with Pilot was found at Disneyland. I called the number for merchandise in park and they had 2 left so I picked that up for him as well.

Yoda is now showing up in stores and should be online soon. The little surprise about him though is thathe is actually a mini two pack. Itincluded the Yoda that we have seen with his lightsaber and then an additionalSpirit of Yoda clear blue static figure.

Emperor's Hand

•    
    I finally saw the figures in stores yesterday and was pretty impressed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    Yoda is now showing up in stores and should be online soon. The little surprise about him though is thathe is actually a mini two pack. Itincluded the Yoda that we have seen with his lightsaber and then an additionalSpirit of Yoda clear blue static figure.
    That's great they're adding a bit more for the price - shame the regular figure doesn't have a cane like the ghost. This is the first I've heard / seen Yoda - I had to google it. I'm a bit surprised its not promoted more. I wish there was a Disney store near me, so I could see these in person, because I'd probably buy a couple. Leia and Yoda are the ones that interest me from the lineup thus far.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456