Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Toybox

so far I have Vader, Fett, Leia, Luke and Rey. I've passed on Kylo and 1st Order Stormtrooper. I think Leia is my favorite of the bunch so far. they show that Han and Chewie are the next ones to be released... just wonder if they are going to be OT, Solo or ST versions. I'd also love to see the following:

OT Stormtroopers
    OT Obi Wan Kenobi
    Emperor Palpatine
    DS II Luke
    Bespin Luke
    AOTC Jango Fett
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I wonder if we'll see these characters make some cameos in the Wreck it Ralph sequel...
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    I wonder if we'll see these characters make some cameos in the Wreck it Ralph sequel...
    I was just coming here to post on that exact subject. After seeing the lastest Wreck it Ralph trailer, and seeing Star Wars prominently featured, I noticed the characters in the movie are rendered pretty much the exact same as the Toybox line (and of course, similar to Infinity).

We see First Order Troopers with pauldrons, and I imagine we will at least get a glimpse of other Star Wars characters. We do see a Tie and XWing.

picked up Violet and Elastigirl last week. I'm skipping on the rest of the Incredibles figures for now unless they go on sale again. I was going to finally pull the trigger on Kylo Ren but for some reason I just can't bring myself to yet.. plus I have a feeling that we will eventually see an unmasked version of him somewhere down the line.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    Just grabbed Luke and Vader the other day! They're so awesome. I can't wait for the rest of the OT crew and, especially, Imperial Stormies

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    I just picked up the Toybox Fett (and Leia) today

Beautifully crisp and colorful photography work, GalaxyShot!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    so far I have Vader, Fett, Leia, Luke and Rey. I've passed on Kylo and 1st Order Stormtrooper. I think Leia is my favorite of the bunch so far. they show that Han and Chewie are the next ones to be released... just wonder if they are going to be OT, Solo or ST versions. I'd also love to see the following:

OT Stormtroopers
    OT Obi Wan Kenobi
    Emperor Palpatine
    DS II Luke
    Bespin Luke
    AOTC Jango Fett
    I can't really imagine them going too deep beyond the game. Surprised they even released the FO Stormtrooper, because it's not a playable character. Although, if they're going to make figures of the non playable characters, then I hope the OT Stormtrooper is coming.

I picked up Boba Fett today at the Disney Store...my first Toy Box figure. He's pretty awesome, but a little floppy in the hips. Is this typical of these figures? They had tons of Leias. I may pick up Han and Chewie down the road.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

had some adventure with the Boba Fett figure today!

Any word on another wave of these? Since these are mirroring the game figures, I'd be in for Ahsoka and Sabine.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I believe Han and Chewie are up next
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast