Thread: OTwookie Feedback Thread

OTwookie Feedback Thread

Feel free to leave feedback on me here

Completed a trade and had great communication, quick shipping and figure arrived fast and in great shape!

Smooth trade with good communication and fast shipping; looking forward to future deals. Thanks again!

Super fast communication and packaged well. Would certainly buy from again. Thanks!

Just completed a trade with OTwookie77. He is a great communicator, set up a fair deal and shipped super quickly. Everything was well packaged and accounted for. I would def not hesitate to trade with again. OTwookie77 is a true rebelscummer!

OTwookie 77 is a fantastic scummer! He was easy to trade with and communicate with. Items arrived exactly as described. I def would not hesitate to trade with again. This was our second trade, smooth sailing once again!

Another great trade in the books. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks again!

Completed a trade with OTwookie. Communication was solid and everything went smooth! Thanks again!
    Customizing Blog (Among other things!)
    Feedback

Great deal done with OTwookie. Great guy with all the marks as would recommend him to anyone. I would trade with him any time. Thanks again OTwookie and until the next time.

roron corobb