Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn (FO Officer) and Captain Phasma 2 Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Cramer View Post
    Serious questions about that Phasma...
    ​I reckon it's great.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    ​I reckon it's great.

It looks great but what is it? 5 POA? Are those arms preposed? Not that that's a bad thing...
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cramer View Post
    It looks great but what is it? 5 POA? Are those arms preposed? Not that that's a bad thing...
    it's definitely 5POA as the Finn is 5POA... I'm thinking the arms are pre-posed like that to hold the staff weapon... would be nice if they Phasma was 7POA and the arms were jointed though
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Finn looks good, Phasma is boring though. Having bought the SA and 5 POA Phasma for TFA, nothing really sets this figure apart other than the weapon. Hasbro should make more of an effort to interest collectors into buying another version of a character. A removable helmet and softgoods cape would have been different enough.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Finn looks good, Phasma is boring though. Having bought the SA and 5 POA Phasma for TFA, nothing really sets this figure apart other than the weapon. Hasbro should make more of an effort to interest collectors into buying another version of a character. A removable helmet and softgoods cape would have been different enough.
    But are we sure that she ill remove her helmet in this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    But are we sure that she ill remove her helmet in this movie?
    No we arent, in fact I bet she doesnt.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Interesting that they didn't even give Finn's weapon the lightning effect, considering that teaser pic.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I wonder if there are other chrome troopers in the 1st Order, If so this could be a good army building pack.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

It would help tremendously of Finn's hat was removable.
    Also, Hasbro should've started sooner with pre-posed arms for 5PoA troopers, makes them look much better than holding their weapon in one straight arm.
    Phasma's weapon is also astonishingly featureless, not a single notch, grip or other detail in sight.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Very happy with how the did Phasma's arms for her new staff. These figures really are a step above from the TFA ones, and even some of the R1 figures too.
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast