Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Finn (FO Officer) and Captain Phasma 2 Pack

Can anyone let me know the approximate head peg size that the Finn is compatible with? I'm thinking of using this Finn to make a 5 POA disguise Cassian from Rogue One.
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Why? Those movies are separated by 40 years, so wouldn't Cassian look extremely out of place?
    I understand a 5PoA Imperial doesn't quite exist yet. Unless you want to use POTF Tarkin or Saga Admiral Ozzel.

TBH, I' just use one of those ready available Needa bodies.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Only because the Finn is the only modern 5 POA "imperial officer" sculpt that can nicely match the Imperial disguise Jyn figure. Hasbro didn't yet make the matching Cassian. This Finn is pretty good match for Cassian's outfit (with some customization).

The other reason is that I can get this Finn pack for $6 at retail whereas Needa and Ozzel are only available on eBay for ridiculous prices. Also the head peg on Needa and Ozzel is not compatible with any Cassian head, and I don't particularly want to destroy a somewhat rare 10-15 year old figure just to make a custom. Finn is available at retail cheap and makes a good stand-in as a Cassian if a simple headswap is possible. Which is why I asked if anyone knew the head peg size on the Finn.
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Well, that makes sense I guess. Didn't realize your location. For me to able to get Finn, it would cost $25 whereas I already have extra Imperial Officers.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011