Thread: Every 3 3/4 th release in one worksheet file

Every 3 3/4 th release in one worksheet file

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my worksheet file with you (in my signature). This list is an OpenDocument spreadsheet of 109kb and includes all unique 3 3/4th scale releases by Kenner and Hasbro, up to date to the latest NYCC reveals.

In case of a multipack, a separate line is made for every character included. A single carded figure with a pack-in droid or pet also has this buddy separately listed. These multipacks have the actual listed item in brackets at the end of the product name, so that alphabetic ordening is made easier.

This worksheet allows easy and quick search by filtering the following categories in alphabetic order:
    Own (do you have it, want it or don't want it?)
    Source (Movie: Return of the Jedi)
    Line (PotF2)
    Type (Single Carded)
    Product (Darth Vader with Removable Helmet)
    Character name (Anakin Skywalker)
    and Species (Human)

I'm planning on adding extra categories:
    type of being (vehicle, droid, creature etc)
    faction plus subfaction (think of Republic Senate, Republic Jedi, Republic Army etc)
    re-use (repaint, retool, source figures)

Note:
    This list was made from an opener's perspective, therefore straight repacks aren't listed. If a five-pack contains one new figure, two retools, a repaint and a straight repack, only the first four are listed. Multipacks containing only repacks are thus missing.

What do you think? Is this helpful? Any tips, mistakes, suggestions?
    Happy to hear from you!
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

You can cross reference your list against the Jedibusiness.com list. I believe it is complete afaik.

Yeah, I cross-referenced it with Jedibusiness, Rebelscum and JediTempleArchives
    Especially the Disney park exclusive droids and anything between TVC and TFA was a bit of a chore, as product during this time was more scarce and interest seemed to be lower. All those 5poa mission series figures in particular.

In a similar vein, is anybody else having trouble navigating the Movie Series (Maul and Yoda cards) and TBS in the Rebelscum photo archive? There seem to be alot of products that are either doubly listed, in multipacks and exclusives, or missing in the case of the MTT, despite this having photo gallery. The line between Movie Series and TCW using the same card art is also blurry, the same goes for the Captain Rex SotDS line.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018

Update!
    It's one year later and in the meantime I've added new releases as well as older stuff I've previously missed.
    The Disney Toons, complete Droid Factory and Muppets crossover figures are included as well. Up to date with the NYCC releases and the Disney Sail Barge.

Also includes a new column which allows easy filtering for:
    Sentient (any organic intelligent being
    Creature (anything non-sentient but organic)
    Droid
    Vehicle
    Weapon (any item big enough to get a mention of its own, so no blasters or lightsabers are included, but tripods and stationary missile launchers are)
    Location (from base plates to full playsets)
    and Tech (basically Miscellaneous)

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Thanks for this Rushie as a spreadsheet guy i like having the ability to see massive data of SW figure info quickly. It's why I liked Matt Fox's sheet so much as well. Keep it up!
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.