Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dengar - #74

I'm glad they're doing him. It looks good to me, although some people were bashing him a bit in the other thread.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by 104749 View Post
    A must buy IMO.
    Agree 100 percent.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Great White Shark capitol of the United States

•    
    Another of my top 10 figures has been plastic- icated or something- you know what I mean. Wow this figure may de-throne my current favorite black series figure which is DiscoLando. The holster and sidearm combo coupled with the head sculpt looks great
    always interested in trading for SH figuarts, HASBRO and sideshow 12" and Episode one collectibles

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t944495/?...eedback+thread

So glad they're finally making him!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm excited. A little skeptical about the single jointed elbows, though. Dengar needs to be able to hold his rifle with both hands for that Bounty Hunter line-up shot, and I'm not sure he can pull it off naturally without double-hinged elbows.

They look like they have way more range of motion than the FO stormtrooper and some of the more recent figures, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by FlametroopDrayco View Post
    I'm excited. A little skeptical about the single jointed elbows, though. Dengar needs to be able to hold his rifle with both hands for that Bounty Hunter line-up shot, and I'm not sure he can pull it off naturally without double-hinged elbows.

They look like they have way more range of motion than the FO stormtrooper and some of the more recent figures, at least.
    it's the same dumb crap with all the figures. they give them double jointed knees which no one rally needs, but then the elbows are always single jointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    it's the same dumb crap with all the figures. they give them double jointed knees which no one rally needs, but then the elbows are always single jointed.
    I read somewhere it was orders coming down from Disney that new figures could only have single jointed elbows for aesthetic reasons.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast