Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Dengar - #74

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Dude, that had to be awesome.
    I've been fortunate enough to fire a HK MP5 full auto, and an M16 with full auto and 3 shot burst.
    I'm not sure what round this monster fires, but it had to be a blast to shoot.
    It was! When I was in the army every squad had 2 MG gunenrs and one day the those guys had way too much ammo with them at the range, so we got the chance to shoot with this baby. Our standard rifle back then was the HK G3 rifle, which was a fairly good rifle too, very reliable if you kept it oily and clean, but not as fun as the MG3.

I am a little envious of you having shot those two. I'm partial to the HK weapons - I always loved their design and for a very long time the HK MP5 was my favourite weapon.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Hey my friend
    Yeah, I'm bying it now hahaha. Might have to get 2
    It's an awesome weapon - the rate of fire certainly makes it that more frightening than most other weapons - those rounds just disappear so fast. And it sounds soooo goood!
    That sound used to terrify allied soldiers during the war. Even more so than the Jericho siren.

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    It was! When I was in the army every squad had 2 MG gunenrs and one day the those guys had way too much ammo with them at the range, so we got the chance to shoot with this baby. Our standard rifle back then was the HK G3 rifle, which was a fairly good rifle too, very reliable if you kept it oily and clean, but not as fun as the MG3.

I am a little envious of you having shot those two. I'm partial to the HK weapons - I always loved their design and for a very long time the HK MP5 was my favourite weapon.
    The MP5 was a blast...buddy was in law enforcement and had the full auto with shortened barrel. Most fun I've ever had with a firearm.
    MTFBWY

Recently got this Dengar 6" figure. Truly fantastic sculpt here. Really appreciate the detail, articulation, and accessories. Couldn't find this @ retail, so paid a little more than I wanted to (Amazon), but I didn't mind too much. Glad I was finally able to get this character.

Dengar is possibly the most underrated/ignored of the 6 bounty hunters in ESB. He's not an alien, robot, or masked human - but still has an interesting outfit/design.

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    That sound used to terrify allied soldiers during the war. Even more so than the Jericho siren.
    Here's a video of the very similar MG42 where the camera is positioned downrange to give an idea of what it would be like to be on the receiving end of a burst of fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZExOeXS74

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Recently got this Dengar 6" figure. Truly fantastic sculpt here. Really appreciate the detail, articulation, and accessories. Couldn't find this @ retail, so paid a little more than I wanted to (Amazon), but I didn't mind too much. Glad I was finally able to get this character.

Dengar is possibly the most underrated/ignored of the 6 bounty hunters in ESB. He's not an alien, robot, or masked human - but still has an interesting outfit/design.

Dengar is truly fascinating I give you that. If you want to know more read Tales of the Bounty Hunters and you find out Dengar and the Empire!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

All you need to know about Dengar.

Administrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    All you need to know about Dengar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VBoB5zuOFg

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738