Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Dengar - #74

Amazon currently has this for $27.95, if anyone doesn't mind paying a little extra. I finally jumped on it since it is similar to the price I'd be getting it for from BBTS. Fire away if you are interested, and if not, happy hunting!

Just curious if anyone's found a not-too-expensive way to reunite Dengar with his DLT-19, rather than the factory weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    Just curious if anyone's found a not-too-expensive way to reunite Dengar with his DLT-19, rather than the factory weapon.
    The MG-3 model kit made by little armory works great and is the proper scale, I found one for around $16. You need to leave off the stock, bipod, ammo drums, and the tip of the barrel to make it accurate to the film prop.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    The MG-3 model kit made by little armory works great and is the proper scale, I found one for around $16. You need to leave off the stock, bipod, ammo drums, and the tip of the barrel to make it accurate to the film prop.
    I was trying to remember about where I saw 1/12 scale weapons. Thanks. I need to look into some of that stuff for Star Wars and Marvel Legends as well.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637