Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 4-lom - #67

At least the rust is toned down from the POTF2 version(s):

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I just hope the bicep swivels and elbows are worked into every protocol moving forward. We already are committed to a underscaled astromech with all the repaints, please let's have great articulated protocols.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I NEVER liked (even though l have several) the TAC 4-LOM, l always thought it was way off on so many ways, so here's hoping they reprint (since this one was no doubt sculpted digitally) this 6" one into the 3 3/4" scale, as to me it looks really close to perfection. They honestly just need to take another crack at IG-88 too since he was so hard to find and since his scale was so far off. It's a great figure, but needs some serious tweaking (will it ever happen? Probably not, but it'd be nice, and a must have)
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

Having grown up in the 90s-00, and TPM was my first new SW movie in theaters I had no idea until recent that some fans think 4-lom should be called Zuckuss and Han wore a blue jacket on Hoth all because of 30 year old toys. Interesting how much perception can influence belief.

But the lighting made Han's jacket look blue... And I want screen accurate figures, not prop.

Now the can has been opened again!

This is 4-LOM though, he's a Droid. Kenner just screwed up.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Then bring on green-suited Tarkin!
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    But the lighting made Han's jacket look blue... And I want screen accurate figures, not prop.

Now the can has been opened again!

This is 4-LOM though, he's a Droid. Kenner just screwed up.
    That's what I mean, so since Kenner switched the character names there are fans who actually prefer the names being flipped. Also doesn't Han's jacket look different depending on which version of the movie and in which stills were taken? I believe it's from the filter and not natural lighting captured by the camera. It's kinda like Vader's pink lightsaber, are there fans who prefer pink lightsaber blade for Vader because of lightning or effects shown on screen?

for God's sake, not the Han's coat debate again!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Hey don't hate, I still love POTF2 4-LOM.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast