Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Wars BrickHeadz

Maybe people buy them for the color of the bricks?

I buy very little Lego these days sadly. but I do pick up the brickheads. I collect the SW ones, but I do buy the other characters if i get them for a good price. I just like little super-deformed characters.

According to rumours the BrickHeadz line could be coming to an end this year.
    LEGO Ambassador - Recognised LEGO Fan Media
    LEGO Star Wars Content Manager
    LEGO Star Wars form administrator

For Sale:[/COLOR] LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

That's kind of a bummer... I started buying the OT SW ones and figured they'd make TONS of them as the years went on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    That's kind of a bummer... I started buying the OT SW ones and figured they'd make TONS of them as the years went on.
    No harm in building your own.The only tricky bricks are the four studs on the face ones, and they can be replicated with an inverted bracket and three 2 x 1 plates. We went to the local LBS and picked up enough from the PAB wall to make twelve BrickHeadz. Cost $15.
    LEGO Ambassador - Recognised LEGO Fan Media
    LEGO Star Wars Content Manager
    LEGO Star Wars form administrator

For Sale:[/COLOR] LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    No harm in building your own.The only tricky bricks are the four studs on the face ones, and they can be replicated with an inverted bracket and three 2 x 1 plates. We went to the local LBS and picked up enough from the PAB wall to make twelve BrickHeadz. Cost $15.
    Sure, but realistically that's not something I'm ever going to get around to. I'm more of a collect-the-line guy than a MOC guy. I don't have time, or tons of parts laying around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123