Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC 2017 Shared Exclusives Final List

My BN let you buy 2 then get back in line and so on. Apparently the Chrome Batman has a lot of people excited....
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    My BN let you buy 2 then get back in line and so on. Apparently the Chrome Batman has a lot of people excited....
    That works as long as your store isn't too popular.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Just as a heads up, for SDCC, a lot of B&N stores were only allowing you to buy two pops total.

I'll try to buy online, but SDCC was a disaster for B&N online.
    That stinks if they have three SW POPs! Hope their website can handle the traffic this time.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

I'm not sure what I'll be able to get tomorrow, if anything. My top want is Jyn Erso, but if it's at BAM like Funko is saying, then I have no chance of getting it. I don't have a location anywhere remotely near to me, never have, and ordering online would push the price above the max I'm willing to spend. If the rumor of B&N is true, then I may have to check my local store in the morning. My only other want is Lyanna Mormont. I have a FYE, but I will be shocked if I find her there tomorrow. They didn't get the SDCC exclusives until 2 weeks later.

There's a strong possibility that I will be completely striking out again for the 2nd convention in a row. At least SWCO and Force Friday were huge successes for me. ECCC was 50/50. Not great, but a lot better than SDCC.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Amazon is live. Got Dengar and K2.

Stay away from B&N. Myself and a bunch of people got a time out screen and no confirmation email, but had our cards charged. So that'll be fun trying to get that money back.

Big thanks for the Amazon tip. I've been stuck on Barnes for about a half hour getting increasingly angry. They need to be stripped of any exclusives; Those idiots still are having the same issue as SDCC.

Are any other NYCC exclusives live?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Are any other NYCC exclusives live?
    Gamestop is, but they didn't have anything I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Big thanks for the Amazon tip. I've been stuck on Barnes for about a half hour getting increasingly angry. They need to be stripped of any exclusives; Those idiots still are having the same issue as SDCC.
    This seems to be worse. I see some people got charged multiple times for close to $1000 trying to order. Thankfully I've only been charged once, but with no confirmation, I'm sure the order didn't go through and it's going to be a pain to have to go contact them.

I better check to make sure I haven't been charged.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast