Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NYCC 2017 Shared Exclusives Final List

Was able to grab a Boba Slave 1 and Destro from TRU.com

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

They must have made a million Slave 1's with it staying up online this long plus the huge levels of stock most of the stores seem to have. Maybe this is their master plan for exiting bankruptcy with that $40 price point.

Opposite of the BN Balrog with each store only getting 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    They must have made a million Slave 1's with it staying up online this long plus the huge levels of stock most of the stores seem to have. Maybe this is their master plan for exiting bankruptcy with that $40 price point.

Opposite of the BN Balrog with each store only getting 1-2.
    I talked to several people while waiting in line at HT and B&N. The consensus was "not paying $40 for Slave I".

That $40 pricetag is indicative of their problems. A dedicated brick and mortar chain like TRU cant price products as competitively. The Wedge exclusive at Walgreens is only $25. Thats a huge discrepancy.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    That $40 pricetag is indicative of their problems. A dedicated brick and mortar chain like TRU cant price products as competitively. The Wedge exclusive at Walgreens is only $25. Thats a huge discrepancy.
    I don't think it's a TRU thing. The Rey speeder was $40. That's just the standard price for convention Deluxes. If Wedge was a con exclusive he'd be $40 too.

Not a bad day for pops...I even decided to dive into other lines, something I don't do very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Seize9 View Post
    Not a bad day for pops...I even decided to dive into other lines, something I don't do very often.

That death star droid doesn't look very white...
    Last edited by starwarsisgood; 10-05-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Yeah I dont get that either. Obviously chrome, I wonder if there will be a non chrome white one. Beast Man looks great but it would leave me wanting the entire lineup.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

The flash makes it seem darker than it is but yeah it's more silverish than anything.

I only picked up the Beast Man since I had some TRU rewards money available...I was debating on picking up the Slave 1 with that reward money, but after staring it at for a while I just couldn't bring myself to do it (even with the discount). Totally hear you on wanting to get the rest of the MOTU pops, regret not grabbing that Scare Glow few months ago.

I grabbed the next-to-last Jyn at my BN, but the box isn't mint. Not sure if anyone got an extra of anything to trade or still needs her.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910