Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #212 - Medical Droid

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    Will this be in the stores? I see it says only online but does it always remain that way?
    Walgreens exclusives always seem to show up in stores eventually, even if it takes 4 months sometimes.

That will also vary a lot by areas...I know Grievous, Shadow Guard, and Sabine never surfaced here.

Gotcha! I'm not a collector of POPS in anyway. I just Like a few ESB Items. The Luke and Darth ESB set is a must for me and 2-1B. I'll guess I'll just nab 2-1B while he's just sitting at the web site!! appreicate the post guys! Take care sir!
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 10-07-2017 at 02:13 AM.

With Walgreens, if you can get it online, get it, because it's a crap shoot if it'll ever come to your store.

2-1B arrived today. Really like this one. The flexible tube connecting to his head is a subtle but nice touch.

Got mine in today as well. Came in great shape....
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Almost ordered this guy on the 'Bay for $25; glad I decided to actually check Walgreens' site at the last moment! Can't wait to get him; one of my favorite Droid designs!
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper1138 View Post
    Almost ordered this guy on the 'Bay for $25; glad I decided to actually check Walgreens' site at the last moment! Can't wait to get him; one of my favorite Droid designs!
    It is a great Design but I also think because you see him just for a few short moments in the movie it adds to the coolness of the character. A little mystery goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    It is a great Design but I also think because you see him just for a few short moments in the movie it adds to the coolness of the character. A little mystery goes a long way.
    Indeed it does! Sometimes the less you know about a certain character or some such, the more appeal and charm they have.
    Last edited by Snowtrooper1138; 12-03-2017 at 12:09 AM.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12