Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Movie Moments

Of course Walmart listed all of them except for the only one I really want...the Trash Compactor scene. These are starting to surface locally as well.

Found/bought Trash Compactor, Droids and Death Star Duel this AM. My WM had 2 of each. No Cantina set but I ordered that one from WM.com yesterday.

- Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

No luck finding these in stores yet here

Damn you, Funko!! Damn you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Damn you, Funko!! Damn you!!!

Haha so much for skipping these.....

Yeaaaah. I saw the WG set weeks ago but decided to stick to my gins and not get these. Then yesterday, I drove over two hours back home for thanksgiving and stopped by WM looking for any odd-end SW items I may need, and they had all 4 scenes. It was the Trash Compactor box that sealed it for me, and of course you can't just buy one. So then on the way home, I stopped at WG and grabbed that set.

I'm so weak.

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Walked into a Walmart last night around 10ish, and was about to walk out when I noticed this big box with Funko label laying on the floor. I opened it quick and helped myself with these, left everything else.

Dude...love, love, looove this set. Somewhat heavy too when removed from the box.

Was able to pick all 4 sets up the day before Thanksgiving. I like all the sets but the Trash Compactor Escape is the class of the group; A Chewy/Han set has to be in the pipeline.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast