Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C1-10P (Chopper)

C1-10P (Chopper)

With the news that future Rebels figures are on hold, and more wont be coming in the basic figure line anytime soon, I've been thinking about picking up a C1-10P (Chopper) figure. Does anyone have suggestions for where to pick one up, since I don't plan on visiting Disney? I know they're on ebay, but I've only seen them for $20+, and while this figure looks great, that seems a bit pricey for a single figure.

Hello there, is the mission series set any good to you? Just an example in the link below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-...0AAOSwnNFZrZdZ

It's a lot cheaper and you get another figure too. I'm sure you may find it cheaper stateside.
    Last edited by DarkRebel; 09-20-2017 at 05:11 AM.

I think it was about $13 in Parks so $20 isn't bad considering one needs park admission.
    I didn't see it on the boardwalk or at Disney Springs (no admission) when I was there last month.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRebel View Post
    Hello there, is the mission series set any good to you? Just an example in the link below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-...0AAOSwnNFZrZdZ

It's a lot cheaper and you get another figure too. I'm sure you may find it cheaper stateside.
    Thanks, I already own that version - the Disney figure is vastly different though.

I paid begrudgingly $22 at the Local Star Wars store, because it was going to be about the same to have is shipped anyways. It's one of those few regrettable purchases, as I'm not that big a fan of him/it. But had to have him to complete the set if they ever release the other crew members.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

He was available briefly outside of the Parks in Orlando at Disney Springs, but now it's only in Hollywood Studios. It's around $14 with sales tax. Park Admission is up to about $109 for 1 day/1 park. $22 seems reasonable if you don't have an "in" at the park
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I paid begrudgingly $22 at the Local Star Wars store, because it was going to be about the same to have is shipped anyways. It's one of those few regrettable purchases, as I'm not that big a fan of him/it. But had to have him to complete the set if they ever release the other crew members.
    What's behind the regret - the price, or the figure itself? Based on the reviews I've seen around the web, it seems like most people think its a great figure - does it not live up to the hype?

Like I said, just not into the character. And really his design. It has nothing to do with the price, as all other droids basically cost that much for most of us to get.
    However, since he's not up there on my fan favorites, or a normal looking Astro. He kind of fall flat for me. IDK, his look just never appeal to me from the start.

I get he's based on the concept Droid artwork, and it's more of a homage to that. But I also never really cared for that look either, it belongs in the unused art bin as far as I'm concerned. Some people may like it that's fine, it's just how I feel. I might have been able to overlook his unique design, had he not been a **** character. lol But with the attitude he really stands out.

Just like how I want T3-M4 from KotOR, while other people don't like it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

There isn't anything Hasbro could make that wouldn't make this figure figure of the year, in my mind. It is THAT good.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

the colors on the front dont look right to me. the square in the front is a olive green color, but on the cartoon it is white. On the cartoon, other than the one rectangle on the front the rest is white, but this new one has more green.

am i missing something or are the colors really wrong
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast