Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    That one got me pretty excited! Iíve been a Simpsons fan since day one. Wish I had been collecting when the OG Wave came out. The Big Bang Theory Wave has me excited as well!
    The Big Bang ones are great but Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s be NICE If they offered them as a bundle...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Nothing from Target Con for me this time. Waiting for gitd Will the Wise and maybe Washington crossing the Delaware.

Anyone here have the Stranger Things Steve and Robin from Fundays last year?

Anybody collect the Parks & Rec line? Fugitive Toys is making me seriously considering dropping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Anybody collect the Parks & Rec line? Fugitive Toys is making me seriously considering dropping it.
    I collect P&R. But I’m definitely not down for the whole FT mystery box thing. I really need Leslie. (And I desperately want Funko to make Tammy Two; Ron is lonely.)
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Glad I only have Ron with his mug.

Fugitive Toys is dishing out a triple suck for Parks and Rec collectors. A chase for such a wished for figure, doubled down by such a low production run, plus mystery boxes of an unknown amount that are unlikely to have even the regular figure. Have fun!

Got in a preorder last night for the EE Jaws chomping Quint SDCC exclusive. It is my favorite SDCC exclusive other than the Boxlunch Up 2 pack. Apparently it was a mistake it went up for sale but EE says it will honor the orders that got through before they shut it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Got in a preorder last night for the EE Jaws chomping Quint SDCC exclusive. It is my favorite SDCC exclusive other than the Boxlunch Up 2 pack. Apparently it was a mistake it went up for sale but EE says it will honor the orders that got through before they shut it down.
    I managed to secure a preorder for this here in UK from Double boxed toys! The only one I was after so very happy!

Good luck to everyone. Gamestop was my only problem. Time for sleep, might hit up a store in the morning.

Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast