Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Anybody else gonna yet for the Ad icons 3 pack at 2ET? It’s gonna be crazy!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Funko Shop is party central. Darn sure I'll be there. Hoping for the best.

Edit: Funko Shop is the most unhappy place on Earth. Was ready for the drop, as I always am, refreshed and clicked add to cart, then sat in a long queue that never happens, and it sold out.

My phone is still in queue 11 minutes after the drop. I do understand why people stop collecting these thing. Simply ridiculous.
    Last edited by Antman; 10-17-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Funko Shop is party central. Darn sure I'll be there. Hoping for the best.

Edit: Funko Shop is the most unhappy place on Earth. Was ready for the drop, as I always am, refreshed and clicked add to cart, then sat in a long queue that never happens, and it sold out.

My phone is still in queue 11 minutes after the drop. I do understand why people stop collecting these thing. Simply ridiculous.
    I'm with you there. Yesterday, at Target, I passed an endcap with the Monster cereal and thought how nice it would be to release these figures again; today I was real excited when I found out all three would drop but also nervous about the prospect of getting them. When I clicked on the POPupshop link, I got Page Not Found. I eventually typed in Funko Pop Up Shop and got a link that worked but it was too late and after waiting in line the figures were sold out. I was pretty angry, but now I'm ok.

I started buying the POPs! because I'm a Star Wars collector and got sucked in to buying other POP! lines. I like the products but not the way Funko does business. At least with Hasbro, you have a chance of getting convention exclusives. Eventually, everything Hasbro is pretty easy to find at a reasonable price. This POP! bundle is already on ebay for more than double the price. I'm sick of scalpers buying up items that legitimate collectors can't get their hands on. I think I'm done with Funko; they don't treat legitimate collectors with respect so I'm not going to give them any more money.
    Last edited by Desert_Trooper; 10-17-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    Wants: TBS 6 Dengar, Imperial Patrol Trooper;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Anyone going to the Spooky Empire con in Florida? If so could you pick up an Extra Elivra Pop for me? Iíll gladly pay you for your troubles or trade ya a Mezco one 12 Figure. Let me know if you are. Feel free to Pm me. The pop is actually for my Sisterís Christmas gift. Sheís a giant pop collector me not so much haha.

I got lucky with the Cereal Trio. I was getting that 404 error page at first but eventually got the right page up. I added to cart and didn’t wait in the queue too long. Only had to go through one captha. And that Elvira is gonna be TOUGH. Gonna be a whole lot of locals etc trying to grab it at SE that normally wouldn’t go. Heck I’m even considering trying to grab one...
    Last edited by Hail_Lord_Helmet; 10-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Congrats HLH on the Cereal score. I've read that a bunch of people, not flippers, did get it.

My biggest complaint is that I do the same procedure each Funko Shop release and almost always have success with minimal queue wait. But today, I do the same stuff as usual and had no success. If you do the same things over and over again, you shouldn't get a different result. I had no problem getting King Ding Dong and he was sought after.

The only difference I can see is that Funko announced the items in advance, instead of just surprising everyone with the reveal. This probably allowed casual collectors and non-dedicated bots time to set up to purchase these. Not knowing what the item is, only when it is available, makes more sense to me.

As for Hasbro, they can be difficult with distribution, but getting items second-hand doesn't break the bank. Funko exclusives are the total opposite.
    Last edited by Antman; 10-17-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

They always seem to change things up. Just when you get used to 1030ET, they push it back the next week. That 404 page was a different touch this week...lol

Got the Al Bundy POP from Clarktoys last week. Now just waiting for the Target exclusive "Polk High" version to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    10” Ultrazord:
    https://www.target.com/p/fg/-/A-53848510

and Genji:
    https://www.target.com/p/fg/-/A-53847862
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283