Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

As far as non-Star Wars POPs go, just whatever catches my eye. I have 9 Walkers from Walking Dead; 6 Game of Thrones, Sauron, Trap Jaw, Iceman, Dementor, Zorak; Battlestar Galactica, Dark Souls, Resident Evil, Flash Gordon, Nightmare before Christmas, Skyrim, etc.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

I was looking forward to a Pop slow down after this recent Star Wars rush from Funko but I like most of the new Looney Tunes figures announced today.

It looks like I missed out on the Target exclusive The Shining Twins two pack. I'm not able to get to Target early any more. I'm hoping I can find one locally, but I may have to turn to the RS Funko community to help me out.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

I've been keeping an eye out for one myself. If ever I can snag two, I'll get you one.
    Last edited by BigDumbWookiee; 10-27-2017 at 07:36 AM.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

With the debut of Stranger Things Season 2, has anyone run into the Target Joyce in Hazmat suit yet?
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    I've been keeping an eye out for one myself. If ever I can snag two, I'll get you one.
    Thanks! I'll do the same.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

The three Stranger Things chases (Eleven with wig, Closed mouth Demogorgon, and Hatless Hopper) are showing up in cases of Stranger Things Pops at Target. On the off chance anyone here sees them and doesn't want them for themselves, I'm on the hunt.

Just recently realized there is a Kill Bill "Bride" Funko, but she seems to be pretty rare and pricey, haven't seen one less than 45 on Ebay

Welp, the Hot Topic costumed Max from Stranger Things came and went overnight. Ooosh.

Missed her too. Hope she’s more available soon.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast