Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I would've loved to grab a Stonekeeper, but had no idea it was going up for sale today. Mother****er.
    I'd say that most people wouldn't know it was coming today. For me, I didn't know, but I was ready for the weekly Wednesday drop, which is a given. I was surprised it was this Wednesday. My gut was thinking it would come on the occasional Friday drop.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Jack Jack in diaper is up at FYE. Just waiting on the Chrome JJ.

Chrome is up at HT, second morning in a row.

Hey if anyone has a Faker pop for trade hit me up thanks

Hey so um.....anybody hitting Disney World or Disneyland on the June 23rd?!? Enchanted Tiki Room Funko 2 pack releasing!!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Got my weird al pop in the mail from Amazon today.

Anyone grab the Gamestop e3 Pops? Master Chief is sold out but in some stores and the Gold King Dice should still be up. I’ll have to wait until Thursday to snag any

If anybody is interested in the B&N exclusive Gilderoy Lockhart, the number for him is 0889698314398. He’s not on the app or online yet, but if you call into or stop by your local store, you should be able to get one on order/reserved using this information.

I don’t think the rest of the line is due out until July, so this was a surprise. In any case, what I’m really looking forward to is the 6” basilisk (Target exclusive).
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Little quiet in here. What’s everyone been grabbing lately? I got the Amazon Pennywise in the other day as well as the FYE baby Jack Jack. I also bit the bullet and grabbed one of the 1500 piece GiTD Cuphead Chalice Pop. Need to grab the Golden King Dice and prob gonna have to grab the Active Camo Master Chief on eBay. Also WTH is going on with the Pandapool pops? Yes I know it’s a HT ex and has a Flocked Chase. So the mall I work at, the HT had to post and warn customers NOT to use the employee entrances(which are opened early) to wait for HT to open. The last 2 mornings I’ve opened I’ve seen groups both days waiting. People are wanting ridiculous amounts for the Pandapool Chase and the 7-11 Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Hey so um.....anybody hitting Disney World or Disneyland on the June 23rd?!? Enchanted Tiki Room Funko 2 pack releasing!!
    I'm thinking of heading down to DLR because I'm already off on Friday. Trying to get info from other boards, collectors to see if it's worth it as far as how insane it may be, what the limits are, etc.
    The 23rd is Pixar Pier opening at DCA so I know it's gonna be insane already.

^Im seriously considering running down there and grabbing a bunch. We’ll see how that goes...

Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast