Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

What's on your NYCC Wishlist - non Star Wars? I kind of want DigDug, but won't go out of my way. Want Eleven w/ Electrodes for sure. Destro is an absolute MUST for me, may make TRU my first stop specifically for that. And then Star Wars, of course.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Only Star Wars for me. There are a few other small lines this fall I like better than most of the other NYCC exclusives. Portal, Grinch, Elf, Coco, Tron.

What day will most of the shared exclusives go on sale?

Got my Gold Collector Disney PArk exclusive today. Sadly it didn't come mint, for it looks like someone grabbed the box too hard caused a crease along the front/side edge. Luckily, it isn't too noticeable and not on the clear plastic.

As for NYCC, I need the Buffy/Faith 2-Pack and Old Man Logan. Would love to have the two Black Hole Pops, but since they are with Toy Tokyo, there's no chance to get them.

And of course I need Dengar and the White Death Star Droid and possible Jyn in Disguise.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Got my Gold Collector Disney PArk exclusive today. Sadly it didn't come mint, for it looks like someone grabbed the box too hard caused a crease along the front/side edge. Luckily, it isn't too noticeable and not on the clear plastic.

As for NYCC, I need the Buffy/Faith 2-Pack and Old Man Logan. Would love to have the two Black Hole Pops, but since they are with Toy Tokyo, there's no chance to get them.

And of course I need Dengar and the White Death Star Droid and possible Jyn in Disguise.
    And got mine today as well and mine too was a little crushed! Thanks Disney!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

A comic Valkyrie popped up out of nowhere today, but sadly it's a Walgreens exclusive. Currently for sale.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/funko ... 74-product

I think she looks great! I've been wanting one for awhile. I'm wearing of their shipping, so I will likely try to find one in a store. A big gamble, since the last exclusive of theirs that I found was Gwenpool back in March, but I don't trust their shipping at all.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Part of me regrets not picking up the first appearance Superman this morning at TRU.

So got my email that the Figment pop I ordered off of the Disney Parks app shipped!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Got my target exclusive bob Ross today, that was a fun surprise

Same here, got the Target Bob Ross and the Bob with jumbo paintbrush. Only one Target near me had them out, but sadly no Chase version.

Is anyone in need of the NYCC Gamestop 8-Bit Batman (Mint) or the Marvel Old Man Logan (Near Mint-very slight box flaws)? Available for $25 shipped each, or $45 for both. If not, they are going back to Gamestop, since these are duplicates I had acquired.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I went to two Targets yesterday looking for Bob Ross. One had no POPs! left--it looked like they only had one facing. The second had one of those multilevel cardboard displays on the bottom of the end cap with quite a few figures. I bought the Target exclusive and Bob with the Racoon. Didn't buy Bob with brush because the two they had were not in the best shape. I found a flocked Bob but wasn't allowed to check out with him; the Target team member said the flocked figure has a street date of December. I've seen a lot of the flocked Bob on ebay. I was a little ticked off, because the box was mint, but the flocking was really bad on his beard. A lot of the flocking ended up on his cheeks.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast