Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

I saw the Walmart Exclusive Mr. Monopoly at two different stores the last two days and decided to pick him up. The paint apps were not very good on most of the ones I saw.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Rick’s ship came in today! Came in ok shape. Also got the Target Gizmo Duck and the Box was slightly smashed. Target is so hit or miss. The Holo Kylo came in good shape last week...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Traded for a couple of Stranger Things chases. I need the Chase Hopper, and Steve, and my collection will be complete current. Really wish I bought Steve prior to Season 2. He absolutely skyrocketed.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    Traded for a couple of Stranger Things chases. I need the Chase Hopper, and Steve, and my collection will be complete current. Really wish I bought Steve prior to Season 2. He absolutely skyrocketed.
    I luckily grabbed him when he went up during SDCC. Prob the only 3 exclusive/Chase ST ones I need are the Eleven with electrodes, Box Lunch Eleven(which hopefully Ill order tomorrow if shes still up) and the Chase 8Bit Demogorgon. I need a few from wave 2 and I believe only Joyce from wave 3. My wants for next full wave are Kali, Axel, Reg Bob and then bob in Dracula outfit and then prob Dr Sam!
    Last edited by Hail_Lord_Helmet; 01-17-2018 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    Also Steve was more popular once season 2 dropped!

And ordered my Eleven Box Lunch exclusive this morning!

Looking for some exclusives. These seem to maybe be out, but I've not heard much about them.

Toys R Us Exclusive - Glowing Sonic the Hedgehog, and Sprocket (Fraggle Rock)
    Gamestop Exclusive - Super Sonic
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

My guess is the prices on Steve might come down a bit after the next Steve pop drops...maybe not that much though. Finally scratched this one off my list.

I picked up some 007 POPs! at TRU: Bond in white tux, Roger Moore's Bond and the TRU exclusive Bond from Dr. No.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Anyone run into the Coma Doof Warrior Target Exclusive?

Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast