Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1013

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Apparently the Haunted Mansion Pops are releasing later than expected - Target Sep 6, Hot Topic Sep 19, Box Lunch ???

Anyone have a full list of the 9/1 releases at Target?

Did anyone succeed with Target online this morning?

I don't collect The Office or ST, so I was in the clear there. However, some of the Haunted Mansion pops went up for preorder, shipping on 9/6. I attempted to get the so-called "commons". Got them in my cart and had them snatched in the end. I did have success with a preorder for the Target exclusive Chrome Ghost 3-Pack. The 10" Ezra was available too, but passed on him.

Saw that Box Lunch sold out of the common ghosts last night and Target, the same, this morning. Allegedly, Hot Topic will make their's available on 9/19. Target's in-store is 9/6, but some stores have already been selling them.

My big complaint is that if 3 big stores got exclusive rights to sell, then why did only a small number go online? One would know that these are highly desired and with limited stores, the inventory should've been higher at each. But what do I know.
    Last edited by Antman; 09-01-2019 at 03:45 PM. Reason: more info/grammar fix
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Only Stranger Things for me. Got them in store this morning. I saw posts of people getting the Haunted Mansion Pops at Target's this morning but my store did not put any out.

I ordered the Chrome 3 pack as well. Passed on the 10in Ezra for now. Also grabbed the 2 ST and 2 Office pops plus the shirt/pop combo. Can’t wait for the HT/BL Haunted Mansion ones to drop. The commons should be available other places I’m assuming too? Need to bite and bullet and order the Parks Leota.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

The Pixar announcement for NYCC was short on any details. Does Kevin come bundled with the Up house like the other recent Pop town sets?

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    The Pixar announcement for NYCC was short on any details. Does Kevin come bundled with the Up house like the other recent Pop town sets?
    I would think that they are separate items, but it definitely isn’t clear.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    I would think that they are separate items, but it definitely isn’t clear.
    Good thing I am not a source for info, for I was completely wrong. Kevin comes with the Up house.

Disney Parks exclusive GITD Madame Leota up for pre-order:

https://www.shopdisney.com/madame-le...912464035.html.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Chef Figment (Food & Wine Festival) is available too.

https://www.shopdisney.com/chef-figm...915113398.html

Or on the App and search Chef Figment.
    Last edited by Antman; 09-30-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast