Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1008

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Those Haunted Mansion Pops looks pretty awesome! Target Chrome 3 pack looks nice!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

I am usually not a collector of chrome or 10 in. Pop's but will definitely be picking all of the HM collection.

Any word on it Leota is going up online?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Any word on it Leota is going up online?
    DisFunko says its possible it goes up online tonight, around midnight /fingers crossed

Guess not tonight....

nope, I checked several times last night. DisFunko said it wasn't guaranteed, just speculation. The Splash Mountain 3 pack goes up on Wednesday so maybe there is hope that Leota goes up then too but if not I will probably just bite the bullet and resort to eBay or Mercari. $40 shipped isn't that bad

"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

So far, Madame Leota GITD has been a no-show online. Gut feeling is that will be the case.

I did grab the SM 3-Pack and some HM plushes to get free shipping.

Question: Does anyone know if the ShopDisney app on Android show newly listed items? Mine hasn't at all for a while, even after the new items have been listed. Redownloading doesn't help.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Walgreens Dracula and Uncle Fester are live now. Add to cart on the link page, not from the individual item page. Website is difficult, may need to refresh a lot.

https://www.walgreens.com/search/res...ster%20Dracula
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Walgreens Dracula and Uncle Fester are live now. Add to cart on the link page, not from the individual item page. Website is difficult, may need to refresh a lot.

https://www.walgreens.com/search/res...ster%20Dracula
    I got Fester but Dracula sold out while I was checking out. With my points and a free shipping coupon, my total for Fester was 82 cents.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast