Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Parks Rey FX Lightsaber

Disney Parks Rey FX Lightsaber

I didn't see a thread for this, but wanted to make one for the new Rey lightsaber being sold at the Disney Parks. It has a removable blade, wall mount, belt clip, and sound effects. $149 price. Only being sold at the parks though, which is a bummer for those who don't live nearby. I was able to get one as we were there on vacation.

Awesome looking display piece. It's my first high-end lightsaber, so I'm really impressed with it. Got mine at Disneyland last weekend.

Here's some pictures:

This is a comparison with the cheaper $40 Luke FX toy saber that I bought two years ago from Disneyland. They still have it but it's renamed and repackaged as Rey's lightsaber now.

Last edited by IndyMOS; 09-18-2017 at 06:27 AM.

definitely a nice display piece.. my only gripe (and yes it's the "purest" in me) is the fact that it's always now labeled as the Rey lightsaber when it should just stay as the Skywalker lightsaber... otherwise great piece and nice display as well.

I have the same Yavin medal from them and love it.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    definitely a nice display piece.. my only gripe (and yes it's the "purest" in me) is the fact that it's always now labeled as the Rey lightsaber when it should just stay as the Skywalker lightsaber... otherwise great piece and nice display as well.

I have the same Yavin medal from them and love it.
    I like to refer to this design as the Skywalker lightsaber as well. I guess they're calling it Rey's to market it specifically as a Rey TLJ saber, and then they can re-release it again under a new label. Like how Disney re-released the cheaper Luke saber as Rey's, even though the design they used is Anakin's ROTS lol.

And thanks! Yeah I ordered that Yavin medal on the Disney Store website last year and it's a nice prop. Goes really well with the lightsaber and 40th poster, which is also from Disneyland.

They were sold out last time I was at Springs. I love mine, great addition to my collection.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Gaaaaaaaaaah! I would love to add one to my collection.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

do they only have this one (rey's) or do they sell different ones like maul, vader etc?
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    do they only have this one (rey's) or do they sell different ones like maul, vader etc?
    Rey with the removable blade is the only one Disney is producing but they're selling Hasbro's FXs too.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Rey with the removable blade is the only one Disney is producing but they're selling Hasbro's FXs too.
    arent the hasbro ones made of plastic though?
    My Feedback
    2+2=5

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    arent the hasbro ones made of plastic though?
    They're metal hilts with plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    They're metal hilts with plastic.

is there a metal hilt darth maul one with a double bladed saber?
    Last edited by lumat; 09-29-2017 at 08:49 AM.
    My Feedback
    2+2=5

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast