Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Non Star Wars Funko POP!

In the spirit of breaking apart the megathread: what non-Star Wars POP!s do you collect? What are you on the lookout for?

My top lines:

POP! Books - Specifically, Dr Seuss. Really looking forward to The Grinch line.
    POP! Animation - GI Joe (stoked about the NYCC Destro), Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Ren and Stimpy. Likely going to be trading out my Hanna Barbera collection soon.
    POP! Movies - Pretty random here. Classic Universal monsters. Rando favorites. Will probably start a Stephen King subcollection (Dark Tower, Shining, IT)
    POP! Television - Stranger Things, TMNT, Battlestar Galactica, The Strain

My current "hunt list" - Stranger Things chases from all series; Stranger Things Series 2 (just got Hopper w/hat and Hopper in bio-suit), TMNT - Rocksteady, Foot Solider, April O'Neil needed to round out my collection.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Star Wars is my main POP! focus but I really like the Dr. Seuss POPs! and am excited to see the Grinch POPs! I pick up a few NFL POPs! and I have all the Galactica POPs! I also picked up the Alien Covenant and Westworld POPs! I don't collect Marvel, DC or most Disney.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

My non Star Wars Pop collecting is random nostalgia.

60's Batman TV
    80's movies such as Back to the Future, Predator, and Ghostbusters
    Animaniacs/Pinky & Brain
    Duck Dodgers

Upcoming Pops I will probably get:
    Portal
    Tron
    Elf
    Grinch

Had this pretty boy show up today. He's the thank you for the Toy of the Year free giveaway. Gonna light him up and see how he glows.

James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

That's pretty awesome Ant. You know my address....
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    That's pretty awesome Ant. You know my address....
    Very funny! I think I'm going to sit and this one for a while.

Honestly, I can't remember if I voted in the TOTY awards, but I definitely signed up an entry when Funko listed the registration form on their blog. Either way, I'm happy.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Disney exclusive Gold Collector (Guardians of the Galaxy Breakout ride) funko pop is currently up on the Disney store site. This will probably sell out at some point. Hurry if you want it. Limit of 1, though.

https://www.disneystore.com/vinyl-fi...49772/1000284/

Dammit it did. Missed it

I have the two Walgreens exclusive glow in the dark Nightmare Before Christmas pops available. Boxes are in great condition. Cost plus shipping should be about $28 for anyone interested.

Arught Ant, it went back up. Ordered one of the gold collectors! Now for the Figments to be announced...

Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast