Thread: Will Funko ever make a Yak Face??

Will Funko ever make a Yak Face??

Does anyone know if Funko have plans to make a POP Vinyl of Yak Face? I think they've made every other character so far. They could even do a chase version holding a Vibro Staff.

I wouldn’t say anytime soon. I’m sure Funko has their plate full with The Mandolorian and The Last Skywalker this fall/winter, but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Too many chromes need to be done first....lol
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

I'd say your chances of a Yak Face POP are highest with some kind of angle attached. Maybe in a Loot Box of some sort, an exclusive multi-pack or in the Specialty Series. That's how characters like Oola, Max Rebo and Klaatu managed to get POPitized. There are so, so many of Jabba's thugs and throwbacks that I would love to see in POP form: Tessek, Ephant Mon, Amanaman, Hermi Odle, Brock Starsher, Pote Snitkin Yak Face, Ishi Tib; just to name a few. But as previously mentioned; with new media/material just around the corner; I'd say it's a forgone conclusion that OT POPS will be relegated to the back burner for the time being.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

•    
    I need a Malakili (rancor Keeper) pop. That is literally the ONLY pop figure I will buy.
    Although, I am surprised they haven't done a Yak Face. I thought only Malakili hasn't gotten any love, now I know there are other characters that haven't seen the light of day yet either.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]