Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

My Box Lunch Wall-E finally got here. LOVE this pop.

My Toucan Sam arrived today. Had a brief moment before leaving for work and noticed a crease in the top of the box flap. Now it isn't a crease thru the whole top flap but just on the outside of the top flap. Obviously a production error which I have never seen before.

I could be upset, but Toucan Sam looks awesome and I know nobody would want to hear these useless complaints. Especially from those who missed out from that Funko Shop disaster.

So ignore my rambling, please. Ha!
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I grabbed the "Hulk Busting Out of Hulkbuster" Pop today.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I grabbed the "Hulk Busting Out of Hulkbuster" Pop today.
    Glad that you and others are enjoying this Gamestop Pop. It looks impressive. Personally, I don't think its a must buy. But, I may change my mind.

I got my Hellboy with Crown, (Anung Un Rama) in from Woozy Moo online. Love it.
    Last edited by Antman; 05-03-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

After not buying much for a few months, I ended up with two 3 Pop hauls over the last two Sundays at HT. First I saw Gwenom and the reboot Lara Croft, two new commons I had to have, and I added my first common Solo Pop of the Range Trooper to get the 3 for $27 deal. Then the next Sunday I went back to buy the rest of the commons I wanted of Han, Lando, and Qi'ra. They had a B2G1 free deal on SW Pops going on. I also used a free $5 reward for my guest list anniversary. It was the perfect time to take care of my common wants.
    Last edited by HaloHawk87; 05-07-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Thanks to Hail_Lord_Helmet, I now have the HT flocked Tigger dorbz. One of the few dorbz I love. Enjoy your chase Georgie.

I also got the new Disney exclusive Diamond Collection Tinker Bell Rock Candy this week. One of my favorite Funko pieces even though I am not a Disney collector or much of a fan of the Rock Candy line. Cannot recommend this Tinker Bell enough if you were considering it at all. It is that good.

Stopped into a new privately owned Toy Shop, Smash Toys and Collectibles and picked up the Roger Rabbit Pop (been eyeing this at conventions) and the Smugglers Bounty Annual Gift Vader Award. Both were below PPG value, which is all you can ask now-a-days.

For around $38, I got the Funko TIE Fighter Pilot with TIE Fighter (#221), NYCC Metallic TIE Fighter Pilot (#51) and a Hasbro Rebels TIE Pilot. Not bad, I think!
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Got the Disney Parks The Collector for retail price at a local collector show

Amazon Trooper arrived today. Love the detail compared to most of the other Troopers in the line.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast