Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Picked up the Splash Mountain 3 pack yesterday
    Lando you going after the Madame Leota?
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Lando you going after the Madame Leota?
    I am not down in the area this weekend. I almost bought tickets for the Haunted Mansion event but couldn't justify spending $300 on it and reading reviews it didn't really sound worth it. I have collector buddies down there this morning and they put out the (supposedly) last 200 they have at Downtown Disney. I should know later if they were able to pick one up for me. I also have a friend in who is going to WDW tomorrow who is gonna check for me but I am guessing they will sell out today.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    I am not down in the area this weekend. I almost bought tickets for the Haunted Mansion event but couldn't justify spending $300 on it and reading reviews it didn't really sound worth it. I have collector buddies down there this morning and they put out the (supposedly) last 200 they have at Downtown Disney. I should know later if they were able to pick one up for me. I also have a friend in who is going to WDW tomorrow who is gonna check for me but I am guessing they will sell out today.
    Apparently they sold out today unless they’re saving some for online/more spread out restocks.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

The last post I saw from folks at Disneyland was that they were still available at 4pm, haven't heard anything since. Hoping my friend at WDW can pick me up one tomorrow, don't know if they're sold out there already

Edit - WDW sold out yesterday. I am going to see if it goes up online but if not they are about $40 shipped on eBay and Mercari, which isn't too bad. That's what happens when you set a 10 per person limit, resellers flood the market.
    Last edited by LandoGriffin; 08-11-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Found a good deal on Mercari on GITD Madame Leota

Just picked up animated cartoon Boba from local game stop. It's the funko insider one, and I think it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by r2d6kelly View Post
    Just picked up animated cartoon Boba from local game stop. It's the funko insider one, and I think it's cool.
    I agree. I really like this Boba and it wasn't difficult to get unlike some retailers.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Another good Mercari find - this time D23 Dapper Dans 4 pack

got the chrome Haunted Mansion 3 pack at Target this morning

I was the only one trying to get the Haunted Mansion Pops at the Target I went to. Got the 3-Pack, all 3 commons (No Leota), and two of the minis. Passed on the 10", but it was hard to do so, with Ezra staring back at me. I have too many 10" Pops, so I said no.

The Pops had to be taken out from the backroom, since this store wasn't prepared in advance. With nobody else looking, it was a calm acquisition.
    Last edited by Antman; 09-08-2019 at 12:24 AM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast