Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xm Studios Star Wars statues

Quote Originally Posted by slynger View Post
    No. They leave it open for a pre-determined amount of time. Doubtful anything goes over 999.

looks like the maul will be 1100 shipped to the US. its too expensive for my liking. i know its really nice, but that is like 3 car payments. i cant justify it as much as i want it
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    looks like the maul will be 1100 shipped to the US. its too expensive for my liking. i know its really nice, but that is like 3 car payments. i cant justify it as much as i want it
    Maul is a bigger piece with his speeder and the base compared to Fett. That adds up quick in the shipping equation.

Some more pics, Vader looks horrible:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

They all look bad!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

I don't see Hayden at all but actually little Ani looks quite good to me. I'm not going to comment on Vader as those pics wouldn't do any statue justice.
    I should be getting my XM Luke soon.

I'm considering getting the Fett. I am not a huge fan of the smoke from the jetpack but otherwise it looks almost identical to the Boba Fett Unleashed figure from a decade ago that I loved. Outside of the Mythos Fett I think the XM one is the nicest looking Fett polystone statue so far. And yes, I need to buy from the secondary market.

I actually thought Anakin Sith Vader looked pretty good. Not a fan of Maul or Luke as characters but both of their statues are really well done.
    Last edited by Django; 05-23-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

XM interview they just stated that more Star Wars statues in the works. Disney won't let them talk about what pieces are planned or in the works

Sounds good. I have been impressed with what i have seen so far.

I thought i’d Post the photos of the new Xm studios Star Wars statues.

I thought they they were very impressive and it is nice to see some PT statues. What do you guys think?

I hope they they do something that I can relate to my Falcon collection. I’d love to add something of theirs to my collection.

These are not XM they are 1/10th Iron Studios.
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast